1. Personal Information: For your use of the Licensed Application and related services, you must provide personally identifiable information (including, without limitation, your name (shown in your HKID card), email address and phone number).
2. Promotional Email Information: From time to time we may provide information about our products or services or the products or services of our advertisers, sponsors or promotional partners to users of the Licensed Application in the form of email. We may provide your Personal Information to these third parties, or we may send out notices on behalf of these third parties. Promotional Emails will be emailed directly to the address that you provide when you register.
3. We may place email links and/or forms on the Licensed Application to allow you to contact us directly. The Personal Information you provide in these links and forms is used to respond directly to your questions or comments. We may also file your comments to improve the Licensed Application, products, or process, or review and discard your Personal Information. All information, other than the Personal Information that you send to us using these email links or forms, will not be considered or treated as confidential information. Do not send us any information, ideas, suggestions, proposals, or comments that you consider confidential or that you want to be treated as confidential.
4. Use Of Your Personal Information: We use your Personal Information to inform you to collect prizes or prize redemption letters provided by sponsors, respond to your inquiries, improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze Licensed Application and service offers, and to customize our services and Licensed Application. We may use your Personal Information to deliver information to you and to contact you regarding administrative notices and to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
5. We may use other information voluntarily provided by you to analyze and improve troubleshooting techniques and responses, and to improve the value of the Licensed Application and services provided by us or third parties.
6. Information Sharing and Third Party Service Partners: We do not rent, sell, or share your Personal Information with other people or non-affiliated companies without your consent or for purposes not stated in this agreement terms or unless we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request, (b) enforce any applicable terms and condition of the provision of the services of the Licensed Application , or (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues. We may share your Personal Information with governmental authorities or other third parties assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. Your Personal Information is not provided to these parties for marketing purposes.
7. We may provide services for the Licensed Application through contractual arrangements with affiliates, service providers, partners and other third parties (“Services Providers”). We and our Services Providers may use your Personal Information to operate and deliver their products and services. Unless otherwise we have obtained your prior consent, our Services Providers may not use your Personal Information to inform you of other products or services available from those Services Providers.
9. Access and Integrity of Stored Personal Information: We will allow your data access request or correction request of your Personal Information unless we consider that there is a sound reason under the relevant laws and regulations to reject the request. You can help us maintain the accuracy of your information by updating your Licensed Application settings at any time your Personal Information changes. Your represent that all your Personal Information provided by you are accurate and updated.
12. We will not keep Personal Information longer than is necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes (including any directly related purpose) for which they are, or are to be, used. We will purge unnecessary Personal Information from our system in accordance with our internal procedures.
16. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.